xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Selecting a group of elements with different names

2007-02-21 06:54:57
Am I right in saying the first option requires me to purchase
a schema aware XSLT processor?

It requires your processor to be schema-aware, yes.

The second option looks similar to the one I suggested, its
not really extensible when I need to make the check for list
| box | group at numerous places in the stylesheet. I would
like to define these object names in one place and then
reference them from numerous XPaths.

Hence my suggestion of the first option.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/