xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to display the previous page number

2007-02-28 09:57:37
On 2/28/07, G. Ken Holman <gkholman(_at_)cranesoftwrights(_dot_)com> wrote:
The suggested solution would add the following to the bottom of the page:

     3 - 1 // 3

Sorry about that.

But I would question the need for this requirement. The relevant
information on a particular page is the "current page number". The
doesn't seem useful to display). I am keen to know from the OP, what
is the real need for this requirement.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi