xsl-list

[xsl] Error at element constructor...

2007-03-12 02:09:19
Good morning to all you ppl, i'm trying to transform an XML into
another with Java, the code is this:

System.setProperty("javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory",
"net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl");

               TransformerFactory tfactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();

               File plantilla = new File("c:/prueba.xsl");

               StreamSource xslSrc = new
StreamSource(plantilla.toURL().openStream());
               xslSrc.setSystemId("c:/prueba.xsl");

              Transformer transformer = tfactory.newTransformer(xslSrc);

               transformer.transform(new
StreamSource(super.getISFromDH(adjuntoXml)),
                                     new StreamResult(xmlEstructurado));

When I execute de code I have this error:

Error at element constructor <info> on line 5 of file:///c:/prueba.xsl:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Archivos de programa\Apache
Group\Tomcat 4.1 (Access Denied)

I know it's taking the path where Tomcat is installed, but don't know
why, any idea?

TIA

Alvaro González Martínez
Software AG, Spain