xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Error at element constructor...

2007-03-12 03:15:01
The error appears in line 5, so I don't think the rest of the
xsl has to do with the error.

At the very least, you should show us the whole of the instruction that it's
complaining about, that is, the <info> element. It might also be necessary
to look at functions or templates called from that instruction. I suggested
that it might have something to do with a call on document() so it would be
useful to know if there are any such calls and if so, what they look like.

When you snip code from a posting, you don't only need to convince yourself
that the code you've snipped is irrelevant to the problem, you need to
convince your readers too...

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/