xsl-list

SV: Re: [xsl] fo spaces

2007-03-15 05:22:54
My xsl-fo is look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
   <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master
master-name="test-page-master" page-width="8.5in"
page-height="11in">
         <fo:region-body margin-top="0.4in"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>
   </fo:layout-master-set>
   <fo:page-sequence
master-reference="test-page-master">
      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body"
margin="10pt">
<fo:block>
TEXT TEXT.....
</fo:block>
<fo:block space-after.minimum="4.49in"
space-after.maximum="0in"
space-after.optimum="0.5in"
space-before.mimimum="0in"
space-before.optimum="0.49in"
space-before.maximum="0.51in"
keep-with-next="alawys>
TEXT TEXT......
</fo:block>
<fo:block>
Somr more text....
</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>
I want to solve such problem when there is just one
line in the last block that it deasn't hold in the
current page and goes alone to the next page.(it is
not beautiful), so why not to take the minimum value
instead of optimum one.
what are space-before/after.minimum/maximum useful
for?
Many thanks
Matilda

--- Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> skrev:

Mati Hadi wrote:
How can I solva such problem?
I attach fo and pdf document which show the
problem.

I am sure there is a solution. But the xsl-list, for
obvious reasons
(read the list guidelines) does not allow
attachments. If you create a
small xsl-fo example that illustrates your problem,
you paste it as a
whole in the body of your message (xsl-fo is xml and
xml is text, as is
email). If it is fairly large, I suggest you use any
of many online
means for showing your code and copy the link here.

-- Abel

--~--