xsl-list

[xsl] How to convert the encoded base64 data into image in XSL-FO

2007-03-27 08:18:29

Hi, I am looking for any examples/suggestions for how to convert the
encoded Base64 data to be converted back as image using XSLT during the
FOP processing. I would like to do this in one step directly using XSLT.

Thanks,
Kishore.