xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to convert the encoded base64 data into image in XSL-FO

2007-03-27 09:16:37
Please follow this link: http://www.stylusstudio.com/binary_xml.html.
From this URL, I think "XML to Binary" will suit your needs.

Stylus provides some kind of adapters for such requirements. You need
to investigate on Stylus's site.

On 3/27/07, Kishore Janga <jangaki(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi, I am looking for any examples/suggestions for how to convert the
encoded Base64 data to be converted back as image using XSLT during the
FOP processing. I would like to do this in one step directly using XSLT.

Thanks,
Kishore.

--
Regards,