xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT parsers in a C/C++ Apache Module

2007-03-28 08:29:14
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:15:54 -0600, Sam Carleton
<scarleton(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am working on a C/C++ Apache Module and am going to need a XSLT
parser, what do you recommend?

Xerces-C.  Take a look @ http://xqilla.sourceforge.net/HomePage which is an
XPath 2.0/XQuery utility writtn in C++ which uses Xerces-C at its foundation.

I like the idea of using
Saxon, but I am only seeing a .Net and Java version.  Is there a C/C++
version?

Beyond interaction with Saxon on .NET via C++/CLI, I don't know of any way to
interop directly with Saxon inside of C++.  Not suggesting its impossible, just
don't know of anything specific that would work out of the box.

Anyone else know of a way?

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson