xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT parsers in a C/C++ Apache Module

2007-03-30 07:31:51
Hi Sam,

If You  need an XSLT processor, you can look at Xalan-C++.
You can learn more about it at http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/

Atosa

             "Sam Carleton"
             <scarleton(_at_)gmail(_dot_)

xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
             28/03/2007 11:15                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [xsl] XSLT parsers in a C/C++
             Please respond to         Apache Module
             xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mu

              lberrytech.com

I am working on a C/C++ Apache Module and am going to need a XSLT
parser, what do you recommend?  In years pasted I have used Sablotron.
 The Apache module is going to be part of a packaged software, so I
need something that is easy to get setup.  I like the idea of using
Saxon, but I am only seeing a .Net and Java version.  Is there a C/C++
version?

Sam

--~--