xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Text Processing: Fun with Anagrams

2007-04-18 11:33:24
On 4/18/07, Rashmi Rubdi <rashmi(_dot_)sub(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Thanks Dimitre,

I will take a look at it in detail soon. I did look at it on the surface.

On a  side note I really liked the web-based syntax highlighting and
coloring, makes it a lot easier to read code. I was looking for a
program that does the coloring for online code presentation, I've come
across Java2HTML converter, I was hoping there was something like that
for XSLT also. I don't need it at the moment, but I'll probably create
a new thread for this -- I don't mean to hijack yours :-)

You probabl mean "html-based".

Well, the first that cme naturally to mind:

 VS2005 XML Editor

 Marrowsoft XSelerator  (the one I'm actually using)

 IE

 the XPath Visualizer ver. 1.x and 2.0  -- it displays XML almost the
same way as IE.

There are many other. When deciding whether(not) to use a specific XML
pretty-printer do have a lok at some common pittfalls:

   how namespaces/prefixed element names are displayed

   how escaped text is displayed

  how text containing single or double apostrphies or both is displayed

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

-Rashmi

On 4/18/07, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
> While some people here have been busy discussing whether XSLT were
> dead or not, I had a better idea just to use XSLT and continue having
> fun with it, as always.
>
> For those, who might be interested in how (what seems to be the last
> remaining white spot n text processing with XSLT) anagrams can be
> generated with XSLT, here is the link:
>
>    http://dnovatchev.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!44B0A32C2CCF7488!357.entry
>

> Do Enjoy!
> --