xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to merge multiple XML files

2007-05-06 23:24:16
On 5/7/07, J. S. Rawat <jrawat(_at_)aptaracorp(_dot_)com> wrote:
Can I embed Perl script within XSLT? or Can I call external perl file? and
HOW!!!!

:) No, the other way around; use Perl to find all the files in your
directory, and then create an XML file as input to your XSLT. For Perl
advice you need to turn to someone else.

Alex