xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How to merge multiple XML files

2007-05-07 16:18:14
David Carlisle wrote:
One more thing I can think of: in XSLT 2.0, the meaning of the fn:document() function was expanded to accept a sequence of more than one value as its first argument, each being a URI.

Actually that meaning (with node-set rather than sequence of course) was
already in 1.0.

David

Ah, I didn't know. Thanks for pointing that out. I should've a look at some of my XSLT 1.0 to see whether I can benefit of this (this opens a can of possibilities where I previously ignorantly used other means).

-- Abel