xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T

2007-05-09 14:20:05
On 5/9/07, Florent Georges <darkman_spam(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)fr> wrote:
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

>                      f:json-document():

>    It is           P  u  r  e      X  S  L  T

 Back to home, I've just give it a try.  I found what seems to be a
bug, in func-lrParse.xsl line 40:

   <xsl:variable name="vLexResults" as="item()+"
    select="if(empty($pCurLexeme)) ... else ()"/>

 The @as doesn't match the possibility to have () in the else clause.
I guess the @as has to be "item()*".  With this change, the two tests
run perfectly well (otherwise they fail).

Thanks for reporting this.  I did't have any problems running the
tests with Saxon Basic 8.9.2J

Which XSLT Processor/version are you using?

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev