xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ann: Transforming J S O N in pure X S L T

2007-05-09 14:45:40
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

Thanks for reporting this.  I did't have any problems running the
tests with Saxon Basic 8.9.2J

Which XSLT Processor/version are you using?

  Saxon SA 8.9J.  I tried with the B version (8.9J) and the error is
then not encountered.  I've just tried with 8.9.0.2J, same result:
passes with B, fails with SA (I can't test with 8.9.0.3 as my licence
doesn't cover this version).

  Regards,

--drkm