xsl-list

Re: [xsl] using tokenize() and referencing parent elements

2007-05-10 10:21:33
Hi Michael,

I was attempting to same the current context in the $me variable. Am I
doing this wrong?

Thanks,

Spencer

On 5/10/07, Florent Georges <darkman_spam(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)fr> wrote:
Michael Kay wrote:

  Hi

> The answer is to save the context node in a variable before
> going into the for-each.

  I don't see how this could help here.  Actually, I don't see any
*simple* way to solve this.  Could you please explain a little bit
further?

  Regards,

--drkm

--~--