xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Apply template?

2007-05-16 08:32:19
cknell(_at_)onebox(_dot_)com wrote:
No, Danny. Sorting is the main reason for <xsl:for-each>.

really? I don't often use xsl:sort with xsl:for-each. Instead I use it with apply-templates. And of course with xsl:for-each-group, I suppose. The only situations where I find myself still using xsl:for-each is when 1. another approach is awkward or too complex compared to for-each, or 2. for sequences containing something else then nodes.

-- Abel