xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Retrieve images from a RSS feed

2007-05-20 11:34:01
On Sun, 20 May 2007 12:10:20 -0600, Rien van Herpen (@Home) <R(_dot_)van(_dot_)Herpen(_at_)home(_dot_)nl> wrote:

But still thanks for all your input.

Glad to be of help. My focus at the moment is buttoning up the same project I wrote this sample inside of which is a fairly extensive XSLT 2.0-based REST-enhanced web services platform. Extension functions are certainly a significant piece of this and as such making them as easy to integrate into your XSLT solutions without need to understand all of the underlying technologies is of primary focus.

In short, while it won't be today, or even tomorrow, at some point this will be a lot easier to implement than it is at present time. I'll keep this list posted as things move closer to something more usable.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155