xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Alternative of XSL:document in XSLT 2.0

2007-05-29 03:13:43
Thanks David!!! Just extending the topic.
I am developing a conversion tool from one DTD coded files to another DTD coded files which is almost finished. I want to generate a error.log as shown below. I am able to generate the error.log file with single message but I am not able to append the message within error.log.

Error.log
1. <JTL> is not found in the input file
2. <ISSN> is not found in the input file
2. Process has been terminated because require <JTL> is not found in the input