xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Using one nodeset to dictate the format of data from another nodeset

2007-06-07 07:23:16

(David Carlisle is also making it more difficult, by giving you a lecture
about what node-sets are. He's right of course, but you're not the only one
to misuse the term).

yes, main reason I added that bit (in addition to the actual answer) was
that I couldn't tell what was meant by "2 node sets" as there was the
possibility that it meant two documents (since the input was shown as
two xml fragments). Misusing technical terms isn't  a sin and as
you say it's not uncommon, but sometimes it actually stops the question
being understood.

David