xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0: When to use xsl:sequence, when to use xsl:value-of, and why?

2007-06-16 09:49:36
The difference is as that between the XSLT 1.0 instructions

    <xsl:copy-of.../>
and
    <xsl:value-of .../>

but of course, <xsl:sequence .../> does not produce copies of any
nodes in the sequence selected by the Xpath expression specified in
its "select" attribute. Instead, it uses "references" to the original
nodes.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev