xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Encryptt Image URL

2007-06-19 12:22:22
Senthil,

Your question is not very clear (what has an image url to do with unique identification? what do you mean by 'encryption'? how does xslt fit in here?): a concise example + specification + input + req. output would help.

If you need to identify a user, don't use XSLT, but any server side scripting language, possibly with session handling. If you need to have a unique string, there are several ways to achieve that, the easiest using a counter. If you need to encrypt (i assume you mean encode) a url, use any of the available url encoding functions, like: encode-for-uri(), escape-html-uri() or iri-to-uri().

Cheers,
-- Abel

Senthilkumaravelan K wrote:
Hi Team,
I would like to know is there any way I could encrypt Image url in XSLT.
Any help would be appreciated.
It should be unique way to identify the user who has opened the web page.

Regards,
Senthil

--~--