xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT Encryptt Image URL

2007-06-19 12:25:44
Are you viewing the XML page directly in the browser (e.g.,
http://host/xyz.xml), and specifying the XSLT stylesheet as a PI in
the XML file?

If yes, how will you extract the URI of page being viewed from XSLT? I
think, this is not possible.

Let's assume, you could somehow get the URI of web page within XSLT,
now you want to encrypt this URI. Are you asking, how will you encrypt
this URI. For e.g., you could encode the URI string using base64
algorithm. I had implemented a base64 encoder in XSLT sometime back.
It's available at,
http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/style/base64encoder.xsl.

I think, I am assuming lot of things about your problem. It would be
nice, if you could elaborate a bit more.