xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB

2007-06-29 08:29:02
As has been noted, Saxon.NET is a (good) short-term solution.

AltovaXML is also free, and has an XSLT 2.0 implementation (which I have *never* tried) and a .NET interface:

http://www.altova.com/altovaxml.html

Note that Microsoft does have XSLT 2.0 somewhere in its planning; see

http://blogs.msdn.com/xmlteam/archive/2007/01/29/xslt-2-0.aspx

Cheers, Tony.