xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB

2007-06-29 09:08:51
Now to the crux of the problem. My developers are telling me
there's no support for XSLT 2.0 in .NET and VB. Is this the
case. If so, any idea when Bill is going to support it?

One of the reasons the Microsoft platform is so successful is that there's a
lot of third party software available - not everything has to come from
Microsoft. Saxon supports XSLT 2.0 and runs under .NET, in both open-source
and commercial flavours. See www.saxonica.com

Michael Kay
Saxonica