xsl-list

[xsl] Alternative for current-group()

2007-07-04 07:36:52
Hi,

I am constrained to use XSLT 1.0 and hence am trying to convert my XSL that uses the for-each-group loop into one that uses just for-each loop by Muenchian method. Once I select out the groups I want (using a combination of for-each loop and xsl:key), is there a way for me to get the equivalent of current-group() without running through another for-each loop? This is the loop I am trying to convert:

<xsl:for-each-group select="//*[count(ancestor-or-self::*) = 3 group-by="@name">
 <xsl:value-of select="sum(current-group()/descendant::value)"/>

Thanks for your help.

Bhaskar