xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Wrap and XSL in XSL-FO (server side PDF creation)

2007-07-05 12:26:31
On Thu, Jul 05 2007 19:33:49 +0100,
mark(_dot_)anderson(_at_)technique-group(_dot_)com wrote:
We need to convert that HTML to PDF (on demand from client). The style
sheets we use are very complex and it looks like it would be a
considerable amount of work to redo them (there are dozens) with FO.

I read a few articles and tutorials on FO and there doesn't seem to be
an easy way to wrap the existing output in FO.
Maybe there's another tool out there.

You could try the stylesheet for XHTML to XSL-FO transformation at
http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/XSLsample.htm

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony(_dot_)Graham(_at_)MenteithConsulting(_dot_)com
http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599