xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Xselerator

2007-07-19 03:18:04
On 7/19/07, George Cristian Bina <george(_at_)oxygenxml(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I am listening :) but I believe oXygen covers already that. We use a
docking framework that allows you to arrange the editors (and also the
views and the toolbars) as you like, just drag and drop them in the
desired position. More, in the XSLT Debugger perspective the XML and
XSLT files are stacked automatically side by side.

Great - I'll take a look.  If I don't have to set up a "transformation
scenario" I'll be really happy...

--
http://andrewjwelch.com