xsl-list

Re: [xsl] PI for associating a sample input with a stylesheet

2007-07-20 05:16:21
George Cristian Bina wrote:

  Hi

As a solution until unit test specific support will be ready
in oXygen  you can use the batch XSLT processing at project
level. You can organize the set of files you want to run
against a stylesheet in a folder

  If I understand correctly, that is more "business test cases" than
real unit testing.  For some unit testing support for XSLT, you can
see:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/xslt-unit/

  This is still in beta but I think this is usable yet.  The
visualisation of the results can be improved, though.

  Regards,

--drkm