xsl-list

Re: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Group on Facebook

2007-07-23 09:22:45
David,

Quite politely, you seem to have missed the point.

Two levels?  One being the click to the post, the other to the group on
Facebook?

Two clicks is two indirections from the current value my CDC 6400,
Data General Nova, Motorola 6809 / 68020, Intel 4040 / 8080 / 8085 / 8086 /
80x86
address register which is currently pointing to the XSL-List.

That *is* two levels.

So after following the links I find out that :-

"Facebook is a social utility that connects you with the people around you."

The XSL-List has a similar fan out (digitally speaking), and, in the short
time I
have been on this list, I have made lots of new acquaintances.

So how is Facebook, (which I had to follow two links to find out what it was),
relevant to this list which is specifically about the most exciting new
programming
language to hit planet Earth, viz. XSLT.

Are you a tele-marketer in your day job?

Best regards,

Justin Johansson

P.S. I'm sure it's an over-reaction on my part because I'm currently
under-medicated.

P.S.2. You have to understand Australian humor.