xsl-list

[xsl] [was] RE: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Group on Facebook [now] frankly personal

2007-07-23 12:11:09
All and sundry,

who the mysterious "Karlos Santana" friend request came from... :)

The list has grown exceptionally chatty lately.  Are not there
alternative venues and medias readily available for this sort of blandly
self-promotional verbal gadding?

Despite our inadvertent familiarity with the tireless, long-serving
individuals behind the names on this list, it is decidedly *not* a
social network but a technical listserve.  Salient posts have been
outnumbered three or four to one today, by my reckoning.

With all due respect for the shibboleths of *growing community* and
*promoting technology*, get a damn room.  Responses directed to an
individual should be so addressed and routed.

Mike Haarman,
Content Architect,
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services

mike(_dot_)haarman(_at_)wolterskluwer(_dot_)com
612-656-7782 (mpls)
320-240-4308 (st cloud)

100 South Fifth Street, Suite 700,
Minneapolis, MN  55402