xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Shorthand.

2007-07-25 11:56:49
The only way to really help you here, is when you show more about the
context how you are using it.

Abel writes the above in the 14th message in this thread -- I have
always admired his patience.

The behavior of the OP hasn't changed since he first appeared in this
list a few months ago.

This made me decide not to reply to his messages.

Of course, if he were paying by the hour ...   :o)

To all, who still don't know it: Problem understanding and formulation
is 90% of solving a problem.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev