xsl-list

[xsl] Understanding why <tag></tag> is the way it is (was Re: [xsl] IE Client side transformation issue)

2007-08-02 18:22:45
On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 19:14:32 -0600, Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:

Oh, that's definitely a question for Tommie or someone else with similar SGML background like G. Ken Holman, Dr. Kay, or David Carlisle.

Any of you folks care to clue the rest of us in?

And we're still struggling to get rid of our past

Truer words have never been spoken ;-) :D

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155