xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT merge documents into variable

2007-08-10 07:05:26
sorry, I am not able to suggest something further.

Hope somebody else could suggest something.

On 8/10/07, Lars Kappert <larskappert(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Yes, your solution achieves the desired initial result. But I'm not ready
then, I want the solution to be more extensible. I'd like to split up the
steps of merging the files into a variable and then use the result to do the
other transformation (sum of @amount). And maybe use that variable again
later on, in another mode to do some other transformation.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi