xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Unexpected Context Node at Points in XPath Expression

2007-09-04 21:28:53
On 9/4/07, Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:
Michael Terry wrote:
Awesome, thanks very much. It's quite clear. Offhand I can't verify
whether my production tools (a so-called scripting addition for
AppleScript, by Satimage) use XSLT 2.0. I'll check it out tonight. -
mt

If you are planning to read the Wiki Quote pages by XSLT then you will
have some surprises: the page you showed is not well-formed XML and it
is not possible process un-welformed XML (there are ways around this, if
you need help with that, try HTML TagSoup, which will make real XML from
any HTML).

Oh, that's right. Thanks for alerting me to the problem. I have the
command line utility 'tidy' installed, which claims to do the same.
I'm processing my test files right now, so hopefully that'll work out.
Thanks for all your help.

-mt