xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Multi-column Text floating around a graphic

2007-09-07 04:59:59
On  6 Sep, G. Ken Holman wrote:
At 2007-09-06 22:51 +0200, rolf(_at_)pointsman(_dot_)de wrote:
I've a multi-column page layout [...]

I want a graphic on a fixed place on the page and the multi-column text
floating around that grafix. Is that possible?

Using multiple body regions whose dimensions and locations take the
columns around your image, and then creating a flow map that pours
your content sequentially into each of the body regions.
[...]
I hope this helps.

Yes, thanks. I was locked into the approach <fo:region-body
column-count="3" ../>. Calculation the body regions by myself and
using a flow-map to put the text around the graphic is certainly more
work, but at least this looks like a way to achieve, what I want.

rolf