xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Is the following xml file a vlid xml file ?

2007-09-27 02:06:29
Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/trunk/Source/InformationObjectDefinition/ModuleAttributes.xml

The default xsl embeded in this xml (ma2html.xsl) is a html
transformation so that my users can easily read the information
contained in this file. They simply point there browser to:

http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/gdcm/trunk/Source/InformationObjectDefinition/ModuleAttributes.xml

I didn't try that at first, but this last link is actually working and does show xml source.... But I guess it is an "under-development" file, which means it can change any moment.... while we look at ...

Interestingly, I don't see any spaces surrounding thevalues in the @ie attributes.... I must have missed some of the points in the on-going discussion, my apologies.