xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL generating PHP/MySQL

2007-09-27 14:19:26
On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 22:44 +0200, Abel Braaksma wrote:
Scott Trenda wrote:
Also, your code hurts my eyes. :P

If you make a statement like that, it would be nice to follow up to the
OP on how to amend it so that your eyes aren't hurt that much anymore.
Nobody wants you to have to go to an optician, and the OP is probably
not able to prevent it... maybe you can help? :P

Isn't it a requirement of PHP that it hurts your eyes? :)

The weird thing is that there are people out there that think XML hurts
the eye. I guess it's all those pointy brackets poking at you. I have
developed callouses.

-Rob

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma --