xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Getting variable yet most immediate parentNode

2007-09-28 10:43:21
I have, and I'm very proud of the efficiency of the syntax now, too. Thanks =)

On 9/28/07, Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:

About understanding what you are after: I've looked through the thread
but still haven't seen a clean output that you have now (so we can mimic
your current stylesheet) and the output that you are after, so it is
just guessing at what you really want with your code. Or have you found
the correct solution already?

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma

--~--