xsl-list

[xsl] Zero-width Space

2007-09-28 12:38:07

Can anyone suggest an XML editor that will hide or display zero-width spaces
along with other "invisibles"?

OpenOffice.org Writer and MS Word are the only two editors of any sort that
I've tried among several dozen that will display the ZWSP. They're not optimal
for the XML work I'm doing, which includes Khmer text with many ZWSP's (Khmer
doesn't use spaces to indicate wordbreaks, so the ZWSP provides guidance to
programs as to where line breaks are acceptable).

Thanks,

Roger Sperberg

PS: I am currently using XML Copy Editor for XML and XSL work, as well as
Xselerator and Stylus Studio for XSL. This is on Win XP.
--
Cambodian Language Exercises -- cambodian.tiddlyspot.com
Beginning Cambodian Reader -- cambodian-reader.tiddlyspot.com