xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Reading recursive from a list

2007-10-01 05:59:53
Hello David,

You are right. Lets try it with the input file:

Input file:

<AllUnitInfos xmlns="Animals">
        <UnitInfos>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_LION</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_LION</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_CAT</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_CAT</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_WOLF</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_WOLF</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_DOG</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_DOG</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
        <UnitInfos>
</AllUnitInfos>

My Selection list:

<UnitInfos xmlns="Animals">
        <Type>UNIT_LION</Type>
        <Type>UNIT_DOG</Type>
</UnitInfos>

According to my selection List, I would like to copy all UnitInfo
elements with their children that have a type element which is listed in
the small list above.

Output should be this:

<AllUnitInfos xmlns="Animals">
        <UnitInfos>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_LION</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_LION</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
                <UnitInfo>
                        <Class>UNITCLASS_DOG</Class>
                        <Type>UNIT_DOG</Type>
                        <bla/>
                </UnitInfo>
        <UnitInfos>
</AllUnitInfos>

The list above could be placed in a file or anywhere that would make it
possible/easier.

Many thanks for any idea,
Houman

Tribold News Alert!   Tribold Accelerates Growth With New CEO Appointment.

Tribold Limited.  Registered Office: Carmelite, 50 Victoria Embankment,
Blackfriars, London EC4Y 0DX, United Kingdom.    Registered in England and
Wales No: 4942611