xsl-list

Re: [xsl] iterate through nodes and determine output by node type

2007-10-01 13:04:44
I know it is a dead end so please stop flogging a dead horse by mentioning it.
All I wanted was ideas on how to do something I've not done in the past and not
be spoken down to.

Also I've used 1.1 successfully in the past and it has given me the results I
expected. Also I only use it when I can't use 2.0 but have access to Saxon6. The
only reason being I never know when I might need <xsl:document />. This time I'm
going with the information given to me by the project lead and was told 1.0 or
1.1 as stated.

I do not want to continue this line of discussion and it is over for me.

Marijan (Mario) Madunic