xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT based XML Java binding tool

2007-10-07 08:04:05
Hi Mike,
  Thanks for the information. I searched in the Saxon list archives,
but couldn't find the relevant information. Could you kindly provide
me the link, where I can download the beta-release of the upcoming
Saxon-SA processor. I am looking forward to try the new features
provided with the upcoming Saxon-SA processor.