xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calling subdocuments with processing directives

2007-10-26 09:52:02

The "default" you refer to is on retrieval. It is not clear to me why that context is relevant in the case of keys. Why do you have to specify the source of the value? That seems very odd to me. The name of the key includes the source path?

With respect,
Steven

--
Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering