xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Calling subdocuments with processing directives

2007-10-26 10:03:56

Thanks for the help David. I can't just use a wild card? I have to pick up the file names from somewhere or know them explicitly?

With respect,
Steven

--
Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering