xsl-list

RE: [xsl] HTML inside XML using XSLT

2007-11-24 08:50:53
In the first solution I just substitute this part of the code
bellow (<xsl:value-of select="@Chartlink"/>) with this part
(xsl:value-of select="unparsed-text('myfile.html')"), but in
this case in the output appears the source code itself.

I did say you would have to display it using disable-output-escaping, and of
course, this only works if your processor/environment supports
disable-output-escaping.

In the second solution, first I create the xhtml like you
told me, using the TagSoup (because jTidy didn't work for me)
and then I substitute the same part (<xsl:value-of
select="@Chartlink"/>) with (<xsl:copy-of
select="myfile.xhtml">). In the output nothing appears.

myfile.xhtml is going to be interpreted as an element name. If you want to
read an XHTML file named "myfile.xhtml", you need <xsl:copy-of
select="document('myfile.xhtml')"/>

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/