xsl-list

RE: [xsl] HTML inside XML using XSLT

2007-11-24 07:28:23
Hi,

I sent what I did, but I'll tell again:
First, I'm using Stylus Studio 2007 Enterprise edition Release 2, to generate
the xsl file.
So, what I'm trying to do is: get an xml file and a html file and make an
output html file. In my code now I'm putting everything in a table. The problem
is that, inside the xml file, there is one part (chartlink), which is a link to
an html file that contains some png figures (some graphs). But when i generate
the xsl file, instead of the program show this graphs they show just the name
of the html file, for example, myfile.html
You told me to use the unparsed-text() or the xsl:copy of. I did this two
solutions, but how I told in the last email, did'nt work.

In the first solution I just substitute this part of the code bellow
(<xsl:value-of select="@Chartlink"/>) with this part (xsl:value-of
select="unparsed-text('myfile.html')"), but in this case in the output appears
the source code itself.

In the second solution, first I create the xhtml like you told me, using the
TagSoup (because jTidy didn't work for me) and then I substitute the same part
(<xsl:value-of select="@Chartlink"/>) with (<xsl:copy-of
select="myfile.xhtml">). In the output nothing appears.

This is my xsl code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
<xsl:output method="xml"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
        <strong>
                <xsl:value-of select="gqmroot/@titleRoot"/>
        </strong>
        <tbody>
        <xsl:for-each select="gqmroot/goal">
                <xsl:value-of select="@titleGoal"/>
        <ul>
                <xsl:for-each select="question">
                <li value="0">
                        <xsl:value-of select="@titleQuestion"/>
                        <ul>
                                <xsl:for-each select="metric">
                                <li value="0">
                                        <xsl:value-of select="@titleMetric"/>
                                </li>
                                <li value="0">
                                        <xsl:value-of select="@ChartLink"/>
                                        </li>
                                </xsl:for-each>
                        </ul>
                        <xsl:for-each select="metric"/>
                        </li>
                </xsl:for-each>
                </ul>
                </xsl:for-each>
        </tbody>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template name="NewTemplate0"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Thanks again,
LUCAS

First thanks for the help. But didn't work

If something doesn't work, then we need to know precisely what you did and
precisely how it failed, otherwise we can't help you fix the problem.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--