xsl-list

Re: [xsl] stylesheet expansion

2007-12-11 03:45:08
On 11/12/2007, Colin Adams <colinpauladams(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 11/12/2007, Andrew Welch <andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

It may be ideal for you, but it won't solve the OP's problem at all.
He will be in exactly the same situation as now.

The OP said:

"I have a stylesheet with a pipeline in it
and a large set of imported stylesheets...

I would like to deliver one expanded stylesheet."

So the requirement is to be able to combine multiple stylesheets into
a single deliverable...which "compiled stylesheet modules" would fit
perfectly.

No it wouldn't. He wants one file, not several modules.

Sorry Colin, some confusion there.  A "compiled stylesheet module" (as
I refer to the concept) is where a set of stylesheets are compiled
into a single file, that can then be imported into other standard
stylesheets.

So in this case you'd get a single file.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com