xsl-list

Re: [xsl] saxon:try()

2008-01-05 19:52:54
Colin Paul Adams wrote:

"Florent" == Florent Georges <lists(_at_)fgeorges(_dot_)org> writes:

Florent>   If I am right, that is precisely why there are two
Florent> kinds of errors: type errors and dynamic errors.

Well, there are three types. Static errors, dynamic errors
and type errors.

  Oh, sorry for the confusion.  We were talking about errors
treated as static errors so I didn't thought about them...

  Actually, I think the complete error hierarchy in XSLT 2.0
is as follow:

    - static error
    - dynamic error
       `- recoverable error