xsl-list

[xsl] Randomly displaying articles from RSS feed

2008-01-10 12:35:21
Hi,

I have an RSS feed that I use to display articles on
my website.  I would like to randomly display one
article at a time, but I want to be able to
artificially weight the articles so that article 1
comes up %50 of the time, article 2 comes up 25% of
the time, etc.

Is this something that XSL is capable of doing?

Please and thank you.

Brent Wilcox