xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL-FO Doctype Problem

2008-01-26 23:22:10
Clear as mud! : )
So, I figure I have to pick my battles.  My current battle is with
xsl-fo, which I am learning / discovering is a very rich language for
document formatting and PDF generation!  Well, the battle is one, I
have a C# app which is producing fo, and in turn generating PDF's!
Oh - I ended up turning the xsl-fo template into a stand-alone template for now.

I do have one additional question about xsl-fo.  I am getting results,
but the PDF will sometimes render my text really weird.  It sort of
looks like a spaceship font!  It happens when I scroll through the
doc, the initial visible text displayed in the PDF doc looks fine, but
once you scroll beyond that, the weird "space ship" font appears.
It comes and goes... I'm not sure if that is an xsl-fo formatting
issue, or my adobe reader.

Any ideas?

Karl..

On Jan 26, 2008 9:18 PM, G. Ken Holman